[o78fe]

I propose that someone form an Anti-Leg-Shaking association.

i've really had enough of these shakings. some ppl are just so jelloid tt when they shake their legs, their whole body quivers like some 7.0 on the Ritcher scale earthquake just hit S'pore. it's really very irritating to see something wobbling in a feverish tempo out the corner of one's eye. really. i can't describe the angst and irriation i suffer. especially when this occurs during times when you really, really, really need to concentrate on you task. please, i beg of all people, spare a thought for me and yourself. it's not very nice to see a guy shake his leg already (reminds me of coffeeshop ah-peks), needless to say, for girls to shake so hard. i dun wanna see wobbling boobies in my face. it's nauseating. ]-p it's not that haven't tried other methods though. i even made the drastic move of turning my table already to face the wall during lessons. but seriously, i think the wall seems a better friend (apart from those in my clique, of cos).






haha.. i just love these kind of insane rantings. but they are meaningful to me okay?

Comments