[090fe]

Post No. 90
Prelims are coming. It's the last paper before the 'oh-so-major' A's. It's really stressful, because this prelims will judge whether i'm ready to take on the A's at the end of the year. Or should i say, in 80+ days. This is damn bad. But at least i've been staying in school to study more often now. At least i don't feel so guilty. I always wonder if I know enough to take any exams. I always feel it's never enough. And that worries me LOTS. To the point that i sometimes can't handle and just, well, panic and break to hysterics. Haiz..

~wail
had our canoeing farewell party today. makes me miss canoeing and the team only. i dun wanna cry... YESH: I MISS ALL YOU GUYS. i miss the times we had together. esp: (input name)->make urself happy, ya? haha.. they presented me with the 'lamest person' award. LOL. just because i seem serious and can just crack a joke like that dun make me lame. I'm just too tired to care. haha.. if jackie were still with us, i think he'ld had gotten the prize. lol.. eek.. i still miss you all badly..

Comments