[o95fe]

Seriously, wad's exciting about going to school for revision, just because the oh-so-mighty A's are coming? Lick my shit, Mr Kwek. You're one of the most immature person I ever knew. I wonder how you managed to even get a job. Your English is so, so pathetic. You want us to sponsor your grammar and phonics lesson at the British Council? Bet they won't even accept you, hopeless shit. Even if they do, why should we?

Time to leave him as a memory of a fuddy old man who can't speak and act like his position.

I still love rainbows. Haven't seen one for sometime.. A little depressed. The rainbow can't shine if the rain keeps up without the sun's glare. Oh I just hate my life.

Know how many times I've cried in this year alone? MANY. More than 5 times. Wad for? I suck.

Dreamt that Kallang Basin got drained out totally. I was rowing the green boat before the draining and amazingly didn't capsize. The drained out basin looks horrible, and exposed all those stinking barnacled rocks that hurt so many of us. It's just like me having to lose canoeing for the time being. Aww.. so BKC. Ugh.

Comments