[o97fe]

well, past events are too horrible to note down. the A Levels. THE A Levels. Maths was tough. Econs was tough. And now, lit will be tough. My Gothic cannot make it. HOW? Someone please coach me on what I should write in a gothic essay? Or rather, HOW do i write one? I have been failing since last year. sob.

i'm starting to feel that our class is getting more and more bonded. why huh? but it's nice to know that we're united. never felt this way in my sucky sucky secondary sch. maybe cos the class was bigger. hmm..

eek. someone please wake me up. i don't like living in this life. how nice if we can live our lives as we want and anything we want is attainable as easy as easy is. but then life won't be life right? hoohoo.. MADNESS. going mad. Rambling. Gurble, warble, babble, blub blub blub.

Nat, pls you are NOT fat. You are just taller than us. which makes you look fat, but it's actually not.

Comments