[o104fe]

okay.. i woke up and remembered my dream last night again. luckily it wasn't a part 2 of that freaky marriage. this time i think we were in some kind of camp. i only remember hidayah, astro, ai ling and mr koh in the dream with me. So it goes like this...

As usual, mr koh is in charge, bossing us around: "Don't do this, don't do that.." I only remember one part very clearly. Me, astro and hidayah are standing at this very high place that is sort of like the start of a flying fox. Except the flying fox thing is a net thing made of rope that lies flat across to the other side. And the other side happens to be on the ground. So the thing becomes sort of becomes a slide. Hidayah, all of a sudden the ultra-brave one, went first. I had to hold the 'slide' to control where she went. She slid to the edge, so damn scary, like gonna fall off the thing. Then I think she fell off, onto the ground where all of a sudden was this old man. She fell into this old man's lap and became a baby. Okay.. freaky point. Next was astro. This time there was no slide. He just jumped off and landed where Hidayah did, even though the man was like so far away. Only left with me. Of course I was too scared, but I jumped anyway. Then I became a wrinkled brown thing, like a tree trunk but when I landed, I became myself. I found out later in the dream that the obstacle was to make us into wise people. Hmm... Then from here it became like Bintan. We were all sitting at this long table and eating dinner. Suddenly, there was thunder and lightning just like that night in Bintan. But my reaction was different. I leapt onto the table and hid under the bench. Hilarious right? Another day, we went to breakfast. Along the way I spotted LOTS of MAGGOTS hanging from the beams. ARGH!!!!!!! I ran with someone, couldn't remember who again. The maggots could turn into pink and red from white. Den I woke up.

Okay.. I never said I have normal dreams...

Comments