[o105fe]

sry to disappoint u guys, but i just can't bring myself to tok to tt person. i am TOO SHY. kay, wadever. it's so awkward also..

i'm just feeling abit loserly these days, so just help me abit by tolerating wif my nonsense. yay, i'm a loser.

i rmb when i went taiwan in the beginning of this yr w/o telling most ppl. i think i only told lynn, mr EK and the principal (BLEH). then told mr ang so tt he doesn't try to contact my family for my absence of a week. haha.. dunno why but just felt no one would bother anyway, so there's no need to tell. yupz.. such a loser. but then, when i came back, nt many ppl asked where i went anyway, so it sorta proved my prediction.

haiz.. just gt nth to blog la.. still stuck in this home with an annoying man who happens to be my dad. just ask him to shut up and i'm happy.

Comments