[o119fe]

And so i just had my reunion dinner. We sat in this order, my sis, my dad, ME, my mom. Well, i didn't have a better choice since i DO NOT want to sit opposite him and have a slopper in my face while i eat. No sir. And he spoke rubbish as usual. Ate most of the prawns, I was left with only small, teensy prawns. So far, he has only sat on his stinky chair, slept on his stinky side of the bed and did nothing else. This is while my mom, my sis and I busied ourselves for last minute cleaning on spots we missed. And still he sits. Even as I type this post. Well, I can never hope for miracles anyway. It only boosts his popularity as the SLOP. I hate chinese new year. All the visitings, to relatives we only see once a year. I mean, why the appearance? It's not as if we don't know. If we were really sincere, then we would meet more often. It's just due to certain circumstances that I couldn't go to taiwan with my cousin. =( Never mind, I shall make the most of it tmr. At least we got a (borrowed) bmw to travel in. No more waiting on the dusty streets for the rare appearance of an unhired taxi. Just hope my dad doesn't spout any rubbish about me or my sis or anything at all for that matter tomorrow. It's just embarassing. Till then, Fee.

Comments