[o129fe]

Dear Blog,
Just for once, let me be weak. I am emotionally getting weaker, with no one to turn to. I can't tell my mom, she's wrecked enough without me bothering her. I can't tell my sis, i gotta be strong for her. I can't tell my relatives, they have more than their fair share of troubles. That leaves you, blog. My only outlet. I don't want to put up with this face any more. I don't know how long will it be before I collapse. Just the events yesterday left me drained. I'm really tired. Really. My escape now is into the virtual and fantastical world. I don't even know what am I talking about now. My brain, my thoughts, my self. All feels like it's melting away. Someone cruelly grabbed my heart and squeezed it before yanking it out of my chest and stamping on it. These past days have been roller-coaster rides of hopes and fears. All of us are drained. All of us.

Comments