[o142fe]

Told amanda i should had gotten 2 balloons instead of one from nus. I spent 2 days with wailing, tantrum-throwing cousins who wouldn't eat unless they got THAT balloon. omigosh.. one particular auntie of mine, snored again. but this time, the decibel was slightly lower. i thank my lucky stars. i slept with my fingers in my ears u noe. i never knew people could snore like the train in motion and the plane landing and the two crashing into each other with a tanker falling on them upside down so the metal bits create the ultimate screeching sound. Okay okay. I exaggerated. but tt's how it seemed to me. then since i'm a pretty light sleeper, i almost didn't sleep at all. pearly woke at about 4am in the morning and started whimpering 'bu yao bu yao'. Den thru the night, my cousin (who's sleeping on the floor while i was on the bed) swung his hand twice up onto the bed just a few centimetres away from my face. it wasn't that bad la actually. he bought us a WONKA BAR!!!! which i sadly forgot to bring home, if not can post a picture here. it is huge you noe. and made me feel like charlie bucket in charlie and the chocolate factory. WONKA BAR!

after the nus open house, i am so amazed. i had thought the lecturers for japanese studies would be some native japanese, but i was so surprised to find that the person-in-charge whom i spoke to is actually some ang moh. most of the people we spoke to are. which is kind of hard to catch what they say cos they have weird accents. i remember the enthusiastic Communications and New Media lady who spoke in an almost-indian accent. she's such a bubbly person. made the course sound so interesting. and seok/amanda thought she said 'fire' people when she meant 'hire'.. so hilarious, cos they had totally opposite meanings. oh well, i think i noe what i want to take now. and i WANT to join the sea sports camp in june/july. pls pls pls amanda go with me!!!

Comments