[o143fe]

The following entry is a long one. Read only when you have the time to do so.

I just had a horrible nightmare. A horrible, horrible nightmare. A horrible, horrible, horrible..ok u get the point. I dreamt that I had to take my A levels all over again. But in my dream, it was to be my first time taking it. So we were in this classroom (siyan, seok, gordon, nat, alistair and of course myself) talking or something 'cos apparently it was a self-study period. Then seok and gordon were suddenly in their PE attire and seok was holding a yellow towel (hahaha..spongebob). They told some teacher they wanted to go for a run (which is really, really surprising). So i turned to nat, who's like mugging away at a side table, mugging from an SMU prospectus. I asked her why was she mugging so hard, she told me later got GP paper. At this, I freaked out. But strangely, I remembered my GP journal existed (no offence, mr koh). Unfortunately, I forgot to bring it with me. So I had a brilliant idea, that is to borrow mr koh's journal and revise, since what he wrote inside is similar to what we had. I distinctively remembered telling nat I had forgotten what GP was about. How to write etc. So I grabbed my phone (somehow it's a motorola L6) and was ready to dial mr koh's number when I saw him with mr sas, mr barry and mr wahab through the classroom window. I raced down some steps and chased mr koh (I was sooooo desperate). Mr koh was saying.. aiyoh.. so cham how can you forget? And now already 8am! (8am is the official starting time for morning papers) But he lent me his book eventually. I flipped it open, saw many unrelated stuff that looked like bio to me. Anyway, my classmates were in the examination hall, and I stood at the door, not wanting to go in yet, while frantically flipping through mr koh's journal. Then, mr liew (sec sch teacher aka mr blue) appeared, apparently the invigilator. He told me I had to close my book now and take my exam. I refused, and said 'Take it that I'm late. If I were really late, I would also be doing last minute revision, so it's not an offence.' Somehow, I got into the hall and I put the journal underneath my desk. Don't know how they allowed that. Mr liew made us queue up to get our essay topic. He would whisper into everyone's ear what the topic was. It was 'symbolic techonology'. I wondered what the hell it was, and I realised I was sitting beside my canoeing junior, the one who looked like euan. I didn't dream of what I wrote in the essay, thank goodness, or it would be hellish. But I remember coming out of the exam hall, and I saw shanyi fainting and lying on the ground like emily rose (that's scary). Then siyan told me they had a chinese paper now and worried shanyi cannot take the paper. Someone brought her to the sick bay and I followed but got lost somewhere. At this point, I wondered why I didn't have my paper2. I rushed past someone on my way to the sick bay, and this woman shouted at me. "Wah, this is the second time you ignore me." It was my choir instructor, mrs lim. WEIRD. And she told me in that scratchy voice she has that there was to be a choir performance and she is selling tickets. Yea, it's the Bartley and Whitley Secondary school one. So strange. Then I saw weiyou, who didn't respond until I called him the third time. After I managed to get away from her, I went off to look for shanyi again. I couldn't find her, but found other sickly people, some even very old people. How can old people be in our school's sick bay? I got scared and ran out. Somehow, I managed to run home. Then I was sitting at my study desk, wondering again and again how is it I have my A levels when I remember taking it already. Then I thought, why did I pack my notes into the box then? And I had 2 months, why didn't I study? Then books fell in my dream, and I woke up. Man, I'll never forget the panicky feeling I felt when nat told me we were going to have our GP paper. So scary.

Comments