[o144fe]

It was my cousin eric's birthday yesterday. Went town with him, my sister, and 3 other cousins. Quite boring initially, just walking through Tangs and Taka like we're the air-con breeze. I WAS BORED. I don't usually go Orchard without a purpose. Then went to Lido to check out movie screenings. My first time to Lido, so amazing. But I don't think I liked it. =( A new movie opened on eric's birthday, Cry Wolf, and I think he wanted to watch that. But anyways, we ended at the Taka atrium baby fair. We just walked and walked. Then another cousin met up with us, and we went to Paragon. Went in and out of Crumpler and some Traveller's World shop just 'cos eric can't make up his mind what pouch to buy. ~sobz. Even the sales assistants' shift was over. Then walked around Orchard trying to find the 3 mobile service providers, looking for my sister's Samsung d500 phone. zZz... Finally saw Hidayah at Sinz! She cut her hair. WHY?!?!? haha.. she even rebonded her hair. Luckily Hidayah could respond well to my cousin's teasings. =) Finally, finally we ended up in Heeren. My other cousin told us to go book a place at Sakae sushi at 6pm. He would only arrive at 7pm. He thought there might be a queue. So we went up, into the sushi place, and, surprise! no queue. So we were serenaded my sushis on the conveyor belt at 6.15pm and my cousin could only be there around 7pm. ~Whee We then decided to start of without him and started grabbing plates of sushi off the belt. ahhhhhhhh....heaven. just ate and ate and ate. By the time my cousin arrived, we had polished off 13 normal plates, 1 red plate and 1 tori bento. Hahaha.. grand total amounted to $104++ luckily we were given 10% discount. So each person paid around $16++. BUT. But my cousin treated us to the sushi. Muahaha.. thank you! Okay la.. i just feel bad. After this, we went back to Crumpler again. ARGH. After another 2 times of visiting the two shops, my cousin eric finally decided on the Crumpler pouch. whoosh..

Comments