[o147fe]

Yesh.. i just finished Terry Pratchett's A Hat Full Of Sky in less than 24 hours. MUAHAHA. He's such a cool author. "Are you afraid of heights?" "No, but I'm afraid of depths." That one got me laughing and thinking man, it's so true. I got stuck in the lift again yesterday, the thing kept going down to 1st level and up to 6th level and then finally decided to stop at the 6th while refusing to obey the 'open' button. I hate the way it jerks, to inform you that it has stopped suddenly for no reason, unless the other lift was swaying sideways and banging into your lift. (okay, that's scary but only happens in tall buildings) Oh and I watched Nanny McPhee with my sis last night on my pathetic com monitor. Well, I thought the shepherd-outfit part was hilarious. At least the dvd didn't have outrageous subtitles. My weekend was thankfully spent in a more quiet way, since my cousin, my sis and I stubbornly refuse to sleep in the same room as you-know-who. Oh well, it's got it's cons too, sleeping outside on the sofa, 'cos a mosquito had to pay ME a visit. But I did kill it eventually after I activated my mosquito-sensitivity radar, which was, in layman terms, just to slap yourself wherever it felt like a mosquito was piercing your skin. Oh, oh and I watched Chicken Little with my two young cousins shouting 'CHICKEN LITTLE' everytime he appears. I forgot the bring home my Wonka bar again, but we ate half the bar already. YUM. I've got pictures of it. Each tiny block is actually Wonka's hat and the inside is filled with lovely caramel. They've got those crispy bits in the chocolate too, which is heavenly. My edwin cousin kept popping them into his mouth mercilessly. =(

Comments