[o150fe]


Siyan owes me one. his fox scouts owe me one. muahahaha.. i'm evil. Okay, let me explain. Siyan needs sign-board thingies for his scouts' camp. Being the perfectionist he is, he wants to look for someone who can produce the high standards of quality work. ( =] i feel so shameless) I folded the stars and stuck the glitter. Btw, I hate using glitter. It sticks on skin and hair and is hard to remove. But, I love the effects of glitter, all shimmery...I like. Haha, but it was fun. I didn't have much craft to do since the photoframe I made for mr koh. Which makes me wanna start on a new project now. What shall I do? Eraser-work, glue-work, cross-stitch, friendship bracelet, fold more stars to fill my bottle, or finish rainbow-nizing my room? But I feel a little bored by these crafts already.. need something else. Maybe start practising wood carving.

This morning I was watching all the Peugeot car commercials I could find. They are so witty! That's one reason I was looking for them. I tell you, if I bought a Peugeot car (one day), it'll be largely due to their adverts. I love their seamless designs of their cars, especially their convertibles. One particular ad that caught my eye was the 'Playtime is over' ad. Sad to say, I can't find it in Youtube. Someone find it for me!!!!

Comments