[o154fe]

I nearly blacked out yesterday. Again. I rushed home after helping my mom and when I entered the house, *bong*, and my heart started that annoying super hard beating. Next thing I know, the colours start going out from my vision, until the entire living room looked dark even though I switched on the lights. Then the darkness became neon colours swirling in my head, but I needed to close the windows so I refused to sit down to take a breather first. So when I finally closed all the windows in my house, I staggered to the fan with a packet of Twisties and plonked myself in front of it. After a while, I felt better, so I got up to make myself a cup of ribena. *bong* again the colours started going off and soon it made no difference if I closed my eyes or opened them. These black-out spells are irritating. I've been having them since I was young, for simply no reason. If it's the lack of sugar in my blood, it can't be 'cos it's happened several times when I just had breakfast. It can't be blood suddenly rushing to my head because I stood up suddenly either. Twice I blacked out due to the taking of blood tests. Once I did my thing during choir practice. Once when I was brushing my teeth. Many times when I was walking or after running. Mostly while doing ordinary things. For no reason, *kaboom!* I'm out. This is sickening.

Comments