[o163fe]

Back from my weekend away from home! I'm still in one piece, thank goodness. A little shaken, no doubt, but still safe.

My mom and aunts went to see guanyin pusa. She told us mahmah really visited us the night I dreamt about her. 'Cos amazingly, my mom and I dreamt of her the same night. I didn't want to tell my mom about my dream initially, but I'm glad I did. So, my dream was REAL! So happy. It's like a privilege or something, since we all miss her so much. ~sigh. Anyway, back to the main reason I'm blogging: AUNTIE escapades!

So saturday we went to IMM Giant at like 11pm after they came back from telok blangah. We shopped and stuff and the GBGS (gian beng gian sai) was there of course. (that's mrs train btw) After the shopping, which ended at 1am++, which was closing time, we were on the way to the carpark when we saw the salesmen-forsaken iGallops, iDesire and some other massage chair. Many people were riding on the iGallop and our group joined them. Oh sorry, me and my cousin kk didn't join them. So GBGS was riding on this iGallop beside my sis. She was clearly enjoying herself thoroughly from this freebie and eyeing a few moments on the iDesire. Then she said aloud to her daughter galloping madly away (and shaking furiously like tsunami does) opposite her: "Eh you can take bus here after work every night and gallop for 30minutes for free!" Then the man beside her overheard this and told her, "Oh, this thing tmr last day." "AIYAH LIKE DAT ARH. WASTED." OMG OMG OMG OMFG. Such thoughts will never, NEVER cross my mind. Can you imagine? That's just how GBGS she is. Then she went onto the iDesire to her extreme delight. Such behaviour appalled me thoroughly and truly. She is the one making Singaporeans look bad.

We went back to redhill, no plan B. Mr thomas didn't stay for the night 'cos he complained that the floor is too hard. Oh and before he left he bragged about how high his bed is. "MY MATRESS 10INCHES LEHZ!" "Oh yea? Mine is 1.5metres. Wanna compare? Don't believe? It's not a bunk bed either, it's really that high." I'm not kidding, 'cos mine is a loft bed, so of course my matress is way high. But he doesn't noe that so he looked utterly sore to have lost to my high-bed. Big Deal. Despite the lack of his presence, that night was still quite miserable for me, because a storm raged outside and threw thunder around. I was scrunched up in the corner of the sofa wedged between the cushion and the bolster. As usual whenever there is thunder. But Mrs train didn't lose to the thunder. I could stillhear some of the 'choo choo-s' over the thunder. ~sigh sigh sigh. I've got weird relatives. Qirui stuck to me the weekend. Kept going 'zhezhe' this 'zhezhe' that.

Comments