[o165fe]

I called another tuition agency. Can't be bothered with the previous one since they have yet to give me assignments. But the tuition agency I called up wasn't that good either. Their phone was bloody muffled and I cannot hear the coordinator half the time. I kept going "Sorry?" She must be irritated, but hello? Plus that accent she has, it's really hard to make out what she's saying. Another thing, she has super-uber bad memory. I keep telling her I cannot start today, TODAY, TODAY, and yet she keeps asking if I could take on a student tonight. It went like this:

She: Oh. There's a pupil starting tonight at 7.30pm. Can you take it?
Me: No, I cannot start tonight, I got other plans.
She: Oh so you cannot start tonight?
Me: No. Sorry.
She: But there's this pupil starting tonight. Can you take it?
Me: (really frustrated) Haha. I really cannot make it tonight. Tomorrow perhaps?
She: Ok I'll call you later.
Later...
She: Hello, there's a pupil at bukit panjang, starting tonight...
Me: Ya sorry I told you already I cannot make it tonight.
She: Hmm. Ok then. This pupil at BP, start tonight at 7.30pm...
Me: -.-" Perhaps there are other students? The BB one?
She: Ok I'll give you the address later. Bye.

She must be hard of hearing or maybe she's also suffering from the muffled-phone syndrome. Anyway, she finally gave me an assignment for Sunday. sob.. cannot stay overnight (YAY NO TRAIN!) Yikes. I needa go.

Comments