[o166fe]

I sobbed last night. Thoughts of the chair my grandma used to sit in, the stool she put her head on, the kitchen she stood in, the bed she rested on, the sofa she took naps on, the curtains she pulled, the place beside my table she stood at while cutting the pineapple tarts paper for the last time, the spot she placed her bag with that small bottle of water, a packet of coffee powder and a tumbler of hot coffee, the ladder she climbed on to place the joss sticks... everything overwhelmed me. It's strange how death is so final; everything ceases with death. Death is the ultimatium. Is it that easy to eliminate someone from your life? I don't think so. She's been there since I was born. She's always been there, the silent pillar. No complaints. Only constant worries for each and everyone of us. Prayers for us all to be safe everyday. This sucks. It really does. I may seem to be feeling better, but in fact I think I am only concealing the hurt.

Someone else is usually in my thoughts too. They say you can love someone until you hate that person so much. I miss that someone, but who am I to deserve that person? I can only say I am thankful, really thankful for what this person did, and only regret is that I haven't had the chance to thank this person properly, to express my gratitude. Your actions may mean nothing, but I really appreciated it.

Went out with cecilia this morning. That girl complained that she couldn't remove the contact lens from her left eye. Kept asking if I was definitely 100% positively sure that the lens was still in her eye. Yes, girl, it is. She went to the toilet twice to try remove it. The second time we were in the toilet for 10-15min? Hahaha. Still, she couldn't even feel it in her eye when she moved it around. I can only laugh and laugh inside. She looked pretty funny standing in front of the mirror with one hand holding her eye open and the other trying to grab the evading lens. I guess she looked scary too 'cos a woman immediately turned away when she say what cecilia was doing. She gave up eventually and decided to go to an optician. We parted here and she called me, telling me that it slid out of her eye by itself even before she reached the optician. I knew something like that would happen the moment she smsed me. This girl.. forever like that. Lol.

Comments