[o168fe]

I was trying to upload my theory on the similarities between Studio Ghibli and MapleStory BUT this damn thing refuses to work properly. =( Oh well, I shall try tomorrow. KK's gone and flown to Taipei with ******** (this companion we do not know of, heehee) He refuses to tell us, so we shan't probe. Anyway, this means that this saturday me and my sis will have to endure the noises from mrs train ourselves. haiz. Well, I guess it's ok, since I pangsei-ed them the last saturday. Nat's making quite an improvement on maple, I must say. At least she remembers her potions more regularly now. Conz is the one I worry...lol. She's a cleric who forgets to heal herself. Hahahaha. I don't mind the trouble of you guys dying. I must reiterate that it is your exp points that I worry. But if you don't mind, then I don't too. Hahaha. Realised that Studio Ghibli released many other anime but they never made their way into Singapore. SAD. I seriously cannot wait for the day I go to Japan myself with someone else who really appreciates the culture like I do as my companion. I will go straight to the Ghibli museum first and see all the anime in real life, just like LegoLand. Oooo.. I am getting delirious with all these dreams. I WANNA GO JAPAN SOON!

Comments