[o169fe]

I went for the ntu interview and written test. Number 1: I was nearly late. Number 2: I met a nice guy whom I politely asked to show me the way to the written test venue. Number 3: The nice guy I met just so happened to be MY interviewer, who had happened to see me in a fluster to get to the test venue.

Oh wells. It's swell rite? Just swell. Totally unpretty-making. Not bubbly at all.

Anyway, the written test consisted of 10 mcq and one sorta application question thing. The mcq had questions like: which country has a female head of government? which neighbouring countries did bush recently visit in march? which country turned down SIA's offer to connect it to the US? luckily I could answer about half the questions, dude. Then the written test section was about euthanasia. Which I totally blanked out and started writing gibberish nonsense. Almost everyone around me were typin furiously while I read and re-read the newspaper article, PC skills kicking in. Then I had to go mention the 'spiritual aspect of euthanasia'. So mr koh-ish. sigh. The interview wasn't any better. We all had 2 interviewers, and mine was some ang-moh lady and that mr nice guy. They asked if I had any questions about SCI and I zoned out and bluffed my way to a question. The fact is that I don't know enough about SCI to have any questions. ARGH. Then they asked which division I wanted to go into, blah blah blah. And I spoke to them in incoherent english. But at least they liked my picture in the portfolio. I love my inspirational moments, when I can be totally brilliant or totally lame. Thank goodness that was a brilliant inspirational moment. Sigh sigh sigh. But I really think I screwed up the entire thing when she told me to go downstairs and have some of the nonya kuehs and talk to the seniors about SCI. To me, that meant, enjoy your stay here while you can, because hopefully we aren't gonna see you again. Oh and go stuff yourself with the food 'cos again you won't get another chance to do so. Thank you and goodbye. sian sian sian sian sian sian :'(

Comments