[o172fe]

"Vote for me! For a better life, for a better tomorrow!" goes the PAP pickup. "Vote for me!" goes the SDP pickup. Yea, some candidate from the PAP just knocked on my door and offered me a handshake. After that, a booklet with his huge face plastered over the cover. Another handshake. He didn't stay long, of course, since I can't vote yet and saying much to me won't help his election, ya? Typical. Who cares. Then the opposition party, led by Steve Chia, put their signages below PAP's. And to drive home the point of being the opposition, they even put some of their boards upside down. On purpose or pure human error, I do not know but I just find it amusing. All these things about the election, isn't it just about power? (And of course some financial factor) And some things are just so damn obvious. The things they do when GE nears. You know my block's lift has never been so bright and shiny that I can actually see the orginal green that it was? And the floor. Usually all I see are saliva and rubbish and what-nots, but yesterday, the floor offered nothing to see. Gosh. I really never saw the lift so clean in my stay here. The election has just become meaningless to me.

Comments