[o173fe]

Went down to help out on saturday. None of the other girls could accompany that day 'cos of work and euan was the only senior guy. (!!!) So I ended up correcting strokes (as usual) and rowed 10km at ONE SHOT. Freak or what? I hadn't prepared myself for such a physically demanding task..lol. Never mind, 'cos it was worth it *wink* Plus I got the exercise I needed and a, well, nice tan. Cheeks red (as usual) and black, black legs. My legs will forever stay darker than the rest of my body I think. ~sigh. ms chua was asking me last year how issit that my legs are still so tanned after so long. Yea, I don't know why either, maybe the melanin there is stronger. Haha. Irene and MengYean are soooo, I dunno how to say but I feel so proud of them. And they definitely look better in the boat than I did. I left earlier 'cos I didn't want to run and my muscles were already groaning. Kinda regretted that, you know what I mean.

Oh well, now on to a new pospisode of 'Weekends'. In this pospisode, we see how Mr Train manages to disrupt sleep yet again with his sonic-boom of a voice. And watch how Mrs Train revs up her engine. Ok so we were watching 'I Not Stupid Too' in the room with my second uncle, his wife, my sister and I. Mrs Train watched from the living room, even though we didn't know this until she spoke from outside. "Wah that one real one anot? Cannot be la." "WAH eat so many pineapples! HAHAHA! Real one meh?" etc..etc..etc.. Hello? If she wants to watch the show, she should come and SIT in the room. Moreover she shouldn't act as if she's an omnipresent being who speaks as and when she likes without being seen. And of course, don't give stupid comments. Night-time, all going to sleep. Mt Train stands at the doorway and booms: "EH WHY NOT WATCHING TV ARH? CAN WATCH UNTIL 3AM ONE YOU KNOW!" Me:.... Sis:...... KK:......... I mean, seriously, it's 11pm and can't he see that everyone is getting into bed ready for sleep? Even the lights are off. Who in his/her right mind is prepared to watch senseless tv until 3am in such a situation? Ok so we move on to the middle of the night. I was just asleep, as I am still a little conscious of my surroundings. Then: *SNORE* I was jolted out of my sub-consciousness abruptly. *SNORE* And I became fully alert. So much for sleeping. I pushed my head in between two cushions and tried to concentrate on the fan's slient whirring. *SNORE* The noise still managed to pry through the cushions into my eardrums. *SNORE* -silence after 5mins- and I finally managed to rest easier, although not getting asleep. -10min- *SNORE* oh man, this time it was louder than the previous one. And this repeated for about 5 times, and then I fell asleep. Only to awake to sonic-booms going "EH YOU SLEEP HERE ARH! DOWAN TO SLEEP ALREADY ARH! COME HERE LAH! SLEEP HERE! BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!" Goodness gracious. I tsked as loud as I could and did my cushion-and-ear routine. Finally someone closed the door and the sonic-booms were muffled enough to allow us to sleep again.

Comments