[o177fe]

I've been working on a cross-stitch pattern from Precious Moments. Today is the 3rd day I'm working on it. Then this morning, I accidentally pushed the needle underneath my thumb nail. I didn't even notice that it was bleeding until I threaded another strand of floss. Luckily the bleeding is only a super, duper mini-thimajig. Anyway, I almost forgot how to do cross-stitch and had to remove my stitches initially 'cos they were way too ugly. Then now, I miscounted and missed one stitch for every row. So stupid right? My dearest gf conz asked me to make one for her. Haha..you bear to see me suffer needle pokes? LOL. Yea, maybe I should wear thimbles on every finger, since I'm such a klutz and always cause minor accidents.

My parents are back from voting. It's just down my block. JUST THERE. Since early morning I could hear all the cars and motorbikes and lorries and uncles and aunties on their way to cast their significant vote. Conz and ethan dunno who to vote and the worse thing is, conz didn't even know who her MP is and who the opposition is. Lol. My mom was asking me who to vote for. Moi? Watashi? Ie, watashiwa voter dewa arimasen. So I just did a mimic of the 2 parties rallying for votes and watched them go downstairs to put that piece of paper with cross(es) on it into some box guarded by some people paid by the government to do so. My cousin has to guard fajar from 1pm to 3am. Poor thing. Lol.

Comments