[o184fe]

I prefer cold to hot and I avoid fire as best as I can. To put it another way, I absolutely dislike heat. Therefore, cooking is often a trouble for me, like today, 'cos klutzy girl has as usual, taken over my body. I was cooking porridge for lunch and the dumb-ass in me went to use my index finger to touch the ladle that was submerged in the boiling water just seconds ago. And I don't mean the handle of the ladle..it's the scoop part. The metal part. I was dumb enough to forget that it is still very, very, hot. Never mind that, my index finger is red now and typing hurts. And then I was fiddling with the control of the fire, turning it to small so that I could stir the porridge without burning the hairs off my hand. Then I switched the fire back to big to let the porridge just boil and bubble away, and to my absolute horror, the flames leapt up and engulfed my right-hand. FREAKING pissed. Thank goodness the flame wasn't that hot and I'm not easily flammable, if not I won't be typing now. So, I can only conclude that I hate the fire more. (.\/.) Gosh, the hair on my hand is slightly singed. ARGH!

Comments