[o190fe]

The Gurgle Wurgle Song by Izzie
(From the book, Mates, Dates and Chocolate Cheats by Cathy Hopkins)

Ok tummy, let's get this straight
We're gonna have a talk about something you'll hate
I'm cutting down on calories, got to lose me some weight
Gonna take me some action before it's too late.

I'm going on a diet and this time it's for real
And I don't give a toss about the way you feel
You can rumble, you can grumble, you can growl, you can gripe
You can beat out jungle rhythms all through the night
You can gurgle, you can sclurch, you can groan, you can moan
You can mumble, you can murmur when I'm walking my way home
You can schurgle your displeasure when I'm out with my friends
But there's only gonna be one way that this story ends
I'm in this to win. I'm gonna be slim
I'm in this to win. I'm gonna be slim
I'm in this to win. I'm gonna be slim.

My mind's made up and my lips sealed tight
So please shut up now and give up the fight
I'm cutting down the calories, gotta lose me some weight
Gonna take me some action before it's too late.

Comments