[o191fe]

I feel crumpy, lumpy and frumpy. I look crummy, lummy and frummy. Got a fluuuuuuuuuuu anb by dose ee tuck. Oh well, only one side and that's super irritating. I sound like an old geezer wheezing. And guess what? Zackery went on holiday with his family today. They were already at the airport when I called them to ask how come no one answered the door. Zzzz.. the maid forgot to tell me. So I had to trudge my groggy self back into CCK-land from BBers. Real sucky. Made me feel crummier. And someone has to go and irritate me somemore. Zex, even jokes grow stale after some time. Time to change the topic? Or if you continue, no one's going to talk to you, ever. And you don't flirt with 2 girls at one same time whereby the both of them know you are flirting wiith the both of them. IT IS OBVIOUS. You must be a total blind bat to not notice. Do that somemore I'm not going to stop being hostile. It is fun to make you feel guilty :b

Comments