[o192fe]

100th day since my grandma passed away. Went to her grave for the first time. Stung me how she looked so serene in her photo, and also that she is really lying a few feet underneath where we are standing; unmoving, dead. Yea, it would take some time. Things don't just disappear overnight. Not a day has passed that I never thought of her at least once. What she did, what she would had done, what she said, her little cute actions... Engraved in my heart, my little book of MahMah.
And of course, the GBGS spirit reigns. It's annoying how she bosses people so much and does little or nothing at all. Give stupid opinions that must had come out from the bottom instead of the grey mass at the top. The amazing action of piling food onto her bowl and her husband's such that it doesn't spill and even if it did, she would continue piling. How she can pack all the things that she want, in the spirit of GBGS-ness. (and all these include food and anything else, ESP money) Totally sickening. How GBGSed can anyone get? She should take part in the Guiness World Records. Champion hands down.
Watched The Da Vinci Code. Amazing. Look at all the Peugeots they have in Paris. And the SmartCar! Didn't know that it looks so cute. Sophie Neveu's so pretty too (I meant the actress) I loved her huge almond eyes and that gorgeous brown they were in. Ok, next movie, XMen3. Woohoo!

Comments