[o195fe]


My hands are itching to make something, something that will make me go 'WAAAHHH!' My brain is thinking hard about what I can make, but just can't seem to get any ideas. Creativity juices are flowing and yet they will be gone to waste. Sigh.. What can I make????? The next project's a photoframe (again) but that's not considered as something new for me to do. What shall I do, what shall I do? I've got glitter, a little cardboard, glue, scissors....ok. Next project, hanging stars for my room. When it's done I'll post a picture here. Probably next week. Hmmmz.. Oh the picture above is btw, Patrick, Spongebob's sidekick! "Hur, Spongebob? Where are we going?" LOL. My sis is the one holding him up; you can see the bit of hair sticking out from Patrick's head. So upset.. went there to get my lego, but they don't have it. I went Causeway Point and saw a box, but it costs $60. Too ex, dear shopping place. Whatever happened to the GSS? Gimme a 20% discount and I will buy it right there. Anyway, went mad in the toys section when I saw Spongebob and gang. Oh and I saw a half size SUPERMAN. He looks so real in the picture I took, it's creepy.

Comments