[o199fe]

Ever seen a bird slide down a banister? I did. Was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus, and I saw this sparrow try to land on the stair banister. Well, it's tiny feet wasn't wide enough to grip the bar, moreover it was a downwards thing and gravity never stops working. So it went sliding down before it flapped its wings at the end and flew off. Kawaii :D

Went Chinatown yesterday with my mom and sis. Been so long since we went there, so I thought we should. Cheap shampoo, soap, toothpaste and everything else, you want it, they have it. I was kinda pissed that something I bought was being sold cheaper and cheaper at every next shop I went. So unfair. So, lesson number 1: scout for what you want before buying when at Chinatown. Lesson number 2: make sure you know more about the product than the shopkeeper. Those sales people can be really convincing about what their products are not. Lol. Anyway, bought more cheap skirts to add to my wardrobe. Kinda dumb, especially since what I lack is tops and not bottoms. Never mind, I can go shopping any other time :D, right girls?

Maple sucks. Those profit-orienteered people. They are losing the true essence of gaming! (lol.. talk big.) Okay.. never mind. I'm just crapping. I got my life too, gaming's not my whole.

I better try to stop talking on the phone till wee hours in the morning. Later I become norcturnal animal. And my dad was complaining that my incoming would have been $100++ if it weren't free. I mean, DUH. If it weren't free I wouldn't ask people to call me. Cookienana.

Comments