[o207fe]

Watched POC2 already! Johnny Depp is really cute. Really. Reaalllyyy.. *swoon* The movie is 2hours plus plus and trust me.. I was holding pee. Lol. If ham didn't tell us to stay after the credits, I don't think I would had stayed on. And most people left anyway. But *shh.. now you know.. so stay on and don't spoil the last scene for others k? Haha.. Spent the whole day at Orchard yesterday. How did I ever manage to do it I really wonder? And I didn't even know where Penisular Plaza was. So uluated. Bought an off-shoulder top at FarEast and was searching for this shop called Pandora's Box. Really don't understand how 2 pairs of eyes can miss a shop so big. Conz found the shop the next day even though we really walked around the whole place more than thrice. I'm so gonna go back with my sis soon to check up on the ring!

Went swimming/tanning at nat's house just now. Saw Pierre Png!! He looked quite man. My tan line is ugly. I have a pair of invisible shorts and an invisible top that exposes my mid-riff. Lol.

Okay kinda tired so I shan't blog much. One last thing.. DON'T ANTAGONIZE ME.

Comments