[o208fe]

Well well, tuition and meetings with friends are getting me really busy these days. Especially since I have tuition 4 days a week. (._.) Zackery is getting responsive during tuition, due to sweets and Bulbursaur. (<- is that how you spell it? the pokemon with grass or something) Yepz. You got it right. Pokemon.

Me: "Now I want Bulbursaur to write yi."
Zacky: "See Bulbursaur sleeping." *claps* "Now Bulbursaur is awake." *holds Bulbusaur and the pencil together to write*
Me: "WOW! Bulbusaur can write much faster than Zackery!" *feigns astonishment*
Zacky: *puts down Bulbusaur and writes* "No.. I can write faster."
Me: "Hmm.. Now Zackery can write faster than Bulbursaur! But Bulbusaur's words seem nicer..."
Zacky: "Is it nice now?" *writes with more effort*
Me: "Ooh.. yes it is. I shall give one BIG star for Zackery and two small stars for Bulbusaur."
Zacky: *stares at stars and ponders* "Why Bulbursaur got two?"
Me: "Because Bulbusaur wrote more than you did."
Zacky: *abandons Bulbursaur and picks up pencil* "Now I can write more."

See what I mean? I'm becoming quite a rubbish person who must think like a kid and coax them with sweets and Pokemon. But hey, it works. On the other hand, Caryn's the one becoming harder to handle. She doesn't want to think and I need something to boost her confidence. She's stuck in her mindset of her hopeless english, when all she has to do is think more. She knows the answers but doesn't want to think it out herself. She just sits there and waits for the answer and gives out irrelevant answers when I don't give her. Sighz. Just wish she can be more awake during tuition. Grr.

Comments