[o215fe]

Yay! I managed to survive CORS. I got all the mods that I bid for! HURRAH! It's a BEEEG accomplishment, to me, to have survived such an ordeal. Anyway, I'm blogging for the first time with my lappy. Happy lappy. Though sadly I cannot understand why the wireless doesn't work. Never mind. Will get that later. Also today, I survived A day of Oweek, Too FASS Too Furious. Was better than I expected, but not really that surprising also. True, the people all got the 'I'm from FASS' face, (haha, nth bad/mean here k?) unlike the sports camp group. I mean, I already got this pre-mental state that reminds me that this is a bunch of people here because they are in FASS and nt all over uni coming for one camp. So ya. But I simply don't understand why some people put make-up for camp. Did they think that the camp would be a sit-in-lecture-all-day-and-join-pageant camp? LOL.
Reached there in the morning and met nat. Got 'welcomed' into the group by all of them waving and hello and stuff. Kinda embarassing. Then we played qiying's favourite game of 'Xi Niu Nai' - wash milk - yea and guess who was the unlucky one? Moi. I had 4 strikes in a row. The guy before me did all the exact same actions as I did for 4 consecutive rounds. Sick. Luckily they didn't remember my forfeit or force me to do any. Then as usual we had whacko. And I am bad at names, only remembering a handful of names but not be able to match their faces. So okay, after whacko was inter-house ice breakers. We played this bombing game where our house, TurnOn was barbarian. Btw, my og's Tailgate. The actions were quite cute. Zoom-zoom on, we had this camous tour, which was basically running around campus and finishing games. Cannot recall much of this yet, but we really ran around up and down all those bloody flights of stairs. Really, nus should build escalators. My ankle is complaining from all the stress I put on it. Plus stairs being one of my phobias, it really doesn't help. Okay, then the next game we had was this thing where the OGLs were 'captured' by the mafia and we were supposed to save them. We were divided into 4 grps, the Brains, Brawns, Stupid and Dirty. I wanted to be in Stupid so that we can play Stupid games. But I got unlucky yet again and got sent into Dirty. First game, Azra had to put shaving cream on her HAIR and we had to throw M&Ms on her head. So the point is to stick 10 M&Ms on her head with the help of the shaving cream. Gross and I wouldn't want to be the one with the shaving cream on my head. Next up was this station where blindfolded girls are fed bananas, which they dip in chocolate sauce, and walk to the guys opposite and feed them. They had to spin on the spot for 5 rounds before getting the banana. This time, I volunteered to peel the bananas for them. ShiHui helped with the chocolate sauce. Next station was the gross one. We all had to put shaving cream on our faces so that we could stick newspaper balls on it and bring it over to the pail. Then we couldn't use our hands to take off the newspaper. Sighz. I hate creams and such for skin. But still put the cream on, reluctantly. Got alot of cream left on my palm though, haha cos I really don't like it. Walked all the way like this to the next station, at the Deck, where we had to play scissors paper stone and the loser had to crack an egg with his/her forehead. In the tray of eggs, 1 or 2 of them were raw. And once again, Little Miss Unlucky (that's me, if you haven't guessed) got the raw egg on her forehead. I mean, out of so many eggs, what is the probability of getting the RAW one? Gosh. Never mind, at least the canteen had a washing area for us to wash all the muck from our faces. Haha. Egg+shaving cream, beaten egg white? Our house reached back first and of course won this game. Had to dance Backstreet Boys' Backstreet Back before we could win though, and 'release' the OGLs. Did cheers and all, then finally broke camp for the day. And dear me, I still cannot remember any guys' names and a few of the girls'. I'm really that bad at matching faces with the names. Ask my sports group and some will complain that by day 4 I was still asking what their names were. Haha. I know some of them want to bash me. Hee. Okay, sorry to the people I cannot remember the names, but this is day1 and I will continue to try my best! =)

Comments