[o217fe]

Right now I am sitting in LT11, crashing in on seok's Changing Landscapes lecture. Had econs in the morning and boy, I was really tired and was like dozing off. Basically the lecture was all about the stuff we learnt in jc, all the refresher stuff that I could still remember. So obviously I would feel sleepy and bored and almost slept if I had not felt it would be against my conscience to do so. Hahahaha.. yea so now in LT11, I am looking at stuff that Eddie Koh did in his boeykimcheng lectures. "AP! The Old Timers! The Planners! Boat Quay!" Yea.. B-O-R-I-N-G. I had actually agreed to crash seok's lecture for an hour and the next hour in harrison's lecture of European Studies. I went to the wrong door and opened the front door right smack when the lecturer was speaking. The whole LT must had been looking at me, and I of course closed the door immediately. Went to the back door to try to get in, and luckily this time there were double doors so I could hide and my entrance would not be so announced. That LT is so freaking small and all of them seem to be listening very attentively such that I just don't think I should go in and plonk myself in the middle of the lecture. Haven't recovered from that embarassment and tt's precisely why I am blogging about it now. Hahaha, but also because I don't really want to look at more boeykimcheng pictures and hear more talk on oldtimers. "Things have changed. People do different things for a living now." Quote the lecturer Dr Noor. So yea, I will just rot here till the lecture ends at 3.45pm (hopefully) and then I can go home. One hours' bus ride. Really sucks.

Comments