[o218fe]





It's my 19th birthday! Went NYDC @ Wheelock Place for dinner cum OG outing. I thought it was simply a dinner thing but no! Those people of TURNON-TAILGATE finished dinner and went to the fountain outside Borders Bistro, sang Happy Birthday right there. I was super embarassed and it was a good thing I was tanned plus the place wasn't lit enough to see that I was blushing profusely. THANK YOU ALL! I was really, really, really, absolutely touched by this gesture. I never felt to important and loved before. Friendships can be forged within such a short time and bonds strenghtened. I wish I will have many more such memorable birthdays! Heehee.. Thanks to Qianfu, Wanling, Angeline, Vanessa, Pearlyn, Esther, Alison, Layz, Bobby, Jeremy, Justin, Dicky, ZhiWei, Aaron, Harrison, Hui Ling, Shi Qi, Natalie, Serene, ShuHui, Grace, Serena, Ying Yin. (If I missed out anyone, I am so sorry, but I hope I didn't!) Okay, so kinda feeling happy yet sad cos I don't really have anything planned for tmr. Like no one celebrating with me, and it's the ACTUAL day of my birthday. Sadded.

Comments