[o220fe]

Sighz. I didn't get 4 of the tutorials I ballot for. And 2 of them are substitute tutorial slots. SIGH. I hate to plan my timetable. Especially since so many things clash. It's so hard for me to get the perfect slots and perfect timetable. And now, they destroy my perfect plans. So what does panic-easily girl do? Replan her timetable of course, not forgetting the panic part. But it seems I am past the panicking stage, or maybe it hasn't started yet. Oh wells. I now have a timetable that, *prays fervently*, ends at 6pm and starts at 9am. =( That is, provided I get the slots the next time I ballot, which I hope is tomorrow. If not, I will have a 2 hour day on friday and a crammed day on thursday. Sucky people. They better give me my slots or I will just whine to them every single day and curse them with every breath such that they will sneeze on no end. Yesh. I am Evil. But only to those who spoil my perfect plans. Perfectionist Fee cannot stand disruptions to Her Plans.

*-=sighz=-*

Comments