[o224fe]

Watched this video about Japanese baseball in JS1101E lecture on Thursday. Koshien. The ultimate in Japanese baseball. Watched the video and remembered how PJCanoe team was like. I can feel exactly how those baseball players did when they did not get into Koshien, especially the seniors. The team captain was just like Euan, our team captain. Those words that they say, their attitude towards the team, just made my heart cry. It had meant so much to the seniors that we achieved something in the final race that we would ever participate as a representative of PJC. I know I wanted to get into finals but didn't. And the fact that we would never be training together ever again just made me cry. (rmb when I suddenly bawled on the grass during debriefing?) The fact that Euan was our captain just made things worse. He's the only one out of all the guys I know who mass SMS the team about him feeling grateful to have the team and to know us. (yes, I finally admit here that I have a crush on him) I can just see his face on the screen in that lecture, saying those words that the baseball captain did. The video really brought back memories. I love my team. =]

Comments