[o225fe]

HOW CAN I BE SO DARN BLUR?

I actually missed my tutorial. Not because I wanted to skip it on purpose. But because I simply forgot that I had tutorial and forgot to put it in my amended timetable. See how clever I am? And all the while my class was having a merry discussion, I was sitting in the library happily telling the whole world that my lessons have ended for the day. The tutor must had been calling my name and wondering where I was (I hope). Then the merry class would had got their groups settled and arranged nicely such that I have no partner. Then the tutor would say nicely to the class, "Class, which group would be so kind as to adopt Felicia?" And the class would be silent and the tutor will answer, "Then I shall assume that all groups are okay with a new member? Then I shall assign group X to Felicia. Okay?" So next tutorial I attend, I will sit dumbly in the class without my group. They will all then come to know how the sotong was sitting in the library while they had their merry discussion. Cheers.

Comments