[o227fe]

Still not recovering from my cough. It seems to have gotten worse instead. My throat will be so sore in the morning that I cannot speak and only growl in a raspy voice. So now I'm avoiding 'heaty' food as far as possible. Thanks for the concern from friends, just don't avoid me when I start my coughing 'marathons'. Hee.

After one week of tutorials, I think I can safely say that I survived, but barely. I had been sleeping since I got home, which was like 1.30pm, and only awoke officially at around 4.30pm. In between these times nat called to ask if I wanted to go to the gym, and my mom asked if I wanted to go Lot1. One word to all who speaks to me while I sleep. When in sleep and I answer you, my brain will refuse to wake up and therefore reject all offers to get out of bed. So in actual fact, I wanted to go to the gym AND to Lot1. But because I was sleeping, I said I didn't want to. And the thing is I will seem like I am answering as if I were fully conscious, so one can't really differentiate. So next time, just please don't ask me when I'm sleeping.

My Japanese language tutorials are fun! Just hope I can proceed as smoothly if not better from here on. =)

Comments