[o230fe]

Still in school now. My lappy's going to die out soon but nvm, I brought the adapter. Just wanted to say sorry to someone whom I angered today. Really sorry.. you should know how blur I am. But the other part is really my fault. Sorry.

Natalie, Jeremy, Justin had their palms read just now in the forum. They all agreed that the Palm Reader was good and spot-on for some things he said. I don't know whether to believe or not, but yea. After things happened, I am not the all-things-can-be-explained fee anymore. But there's still things that hold me back.. maybe it's the fear within myself, I don't know.

I think lately I am making people feel bad. I am sorry to another person, whom I may choose to disclose at another time, just not now. Sorry that I may have been too blunt about some things, but I don't think I should maintain the level of ambiguity, if not I may end up hurting you more. I know you feel disappointed even though you don't say so, but I am sorry, I cannot cross this barrier that I have imposed on myself. Forcing me won't make things better either. I'm happy with things as they are and we'll just have to take things a step at a time ya? Even though I know you don't read this, but someday, I just hope that you will understand things if we do happen to quarrel and have things end on a bad note. I am grateful that you have been there, but I think it stops there. Ya, I know you will say it's your fault and I will say it's not my fault and blah and say it's my fault again, but oh well. I'm still glad that things are this way as of now, but let's just leave it there. Sorry again for what I said, and thanks for trying to understand. =)

Comments