[o231fe]

I know, Steve Irwin's death is a shock to all who know him. By that I meant from the teevee. I respect his profession, and think he's a good man. But I think apart from that, I am quite detatched from all this. Some have asked, are you not going to put the turtle icon? I answered, I rather put my grandma's picture. See, death is so much a part of Life that we forget that we can disappear from this planet forever at any point in time. It's ironic that I was thinking what if the Palm-reader told me I would die tomorrow, would I still be sitting here doing what I am doing? Would I even be sane? I think my grandma's death did not come as so much a shock as her accident that led to her death did. Which is probably why we still cannot register her death fully. Why do we often forget that our lives are so fragile and unpredictable? Because we do not want to live each day a total pessimist trapped in our own pathetic and sad bubble of Life. So.. what do our lives have in store for us ahead? We're still here, still surviving, with some thinking of death more quickly than it should arrive...

I really believe some things are fated. Things meant to be, will be. Because we never know...we never know.

Comments