[o233fe]

My grandfather passed away this morning. I don't know what to feel...I don't feel as much pain as I felt when my grandma passed away. I just feel that my tears are used up, and I have to admit, I'm not that attached to him anyway. Just feel this big fog that's clouding up my head, making me sick of everything, just tired. I think most of you know what has happened in my life so far this year. And I can safely say that it's just not helping me much. There's too much for me to handle.

Sometimes, I hate it that I'm young. I lack the experience, the knowledge and there's the older generation above. They may not tell us things, we cannot interfere, but somehow, we are still caught in all the drama. Isn't that irksome.

I know I wanted to blog about alot of things, but I just don't have the words anymore. Getting really really tired.

Thanks for all who care, or cared. I feel really grateful that I have you all with me.

Comments