[o237fe]

The day I got so bloody pissed at everything

Don't know why, but yesterday went super bad for me. Woke up with a headache, which must be due to the late night from finishing my JS proposal. So was groggy all the way to school, and on the bus, I fell asleep. When I woke up, just felt so nauseous that I really wanted to puke. But the thing was I wanted to puke but the puke refused to come out. That kind of choked up feeling that cannot be rid. So no choice, dragged myself to lecture and rested before the lecturer started the lecture. Then in Japanese studies tutorial, shiqi told me that I forgot to attach the proposal in my mail to them. Then realised, ya.. I really forgot. So never mind, I can send it to them again. When I got home, I searched and searched in my computer but I just couldn't find that bloody proposal in my computer. I have absolutely no idea where it went. The files I downloaded from the group's various emails cannot be found either. This means that I have no copy of the proposal, the group doesn't have it and the only available copy is with the tutor. (I am grateful that there was at least one copy.) Never mind. I don't mind typing the whole thing out. However, the series of unfortunate events do not end here. I tried installing my router.. after leaving it in the box for 2 days. So I installed everything according to the instructions and directions. However, HOWEVER, even though I am connected to the internet, I CANNOT surf. WTH. I really do not know what is wrong. But I am cut off from the Internet until further notice. AND IT SUCKS. My sister is asking me why it doesn't work. I knew she would ask. Bloody hell. When problems arise, ask me. You cannot do stuff, ask me. When I help you resolve matters, do you ever thank me? No. So shut up and go fix the problem yourself. I'm not going to care anymore. If I do solve it, you won't thank me for it and continue using the internet anyway. Never mind about this. So by this time, I was really, really, really angry that I wanted to slam the door. But as usual, my family was already all fast asleep. So never mind, I tried to switch on the aircon, because it seemed like it was going to rain and therefore I have to close the windows, which means no air circulation. I pressed the remote, nothing happened. I changed the batteries, tried again, nothing happened. The conclusion, nothing wrong with my remote, but my BELOVED FATHER switched off the main aircon switch which is in his room. Selfish idiot. Then when I asked him just now, he asked me to try again and LO AND BEHOLD, the aircon miraculously worked. Answer: he switched the thing back on but refused to admit that he switched it off the night before. So, being as pissed as I was, I opened my bag of chocolates and stuffed a few into my mouth before going to sleep. And I'm still pissed today. The internet still cannot be surfed, I have to tap my neighbour's wireless, but that person always switches it off at around 10pm. Which means after that I have no access to the net. Which is bad because that is the time I am usually online. Pissy Pissed.

Comments