[o240fe]

Haven't blogged for sometime. I need time to sit down and let things sink into my mind. Still cannot believe that so much can happen in such a short time.

I dare not say that I am not hurt, neither that I am feeling more hurt than you. But I can assure you that it is not less than what you are feeling either. Just different. We saw things differently. And I do care. You should know me better. To end something that did not even start. And it really makes me feel sad.

The modem's okay now.. but the router.. I have no idea. Installed but it just screws up my internet. Take it out and I need to restart my computer to get my modem back. Geez.

I love Lego. I behave like a kid when it comes to Lego. Those bricks symbolise perfection and quality. Without the perfection like those fake Legos, the bricks hardly stay together properly and if they do, it is hard to take them apart. That's what I like about them. One of my first knowledge of perfection, from this perfectionist streak I have in me. Of course, at that age, I didn't know it was because I couldn't stand such imperfections. (Trust me, I am not a TOTAL perfectionist freak. If I were, I would have died a long time ago.) Another thing about Lego is that you can build anything you want. Only with the create sets though.. not those kind where they can only fix a robot or something. Remember when I used to find some Lego pieces on the ground abandoned by other kids. (Don't ask me why.) A window, a trellis, a 6dot brick.. and I would bring it home and add it into my box. Build houses with double storeys, even though I lack the flat pieces that would make up the floor. You can design anything you want with your own box of Lego. As long as you can imagine.

Comments