[o241fe]






The pics I was supposed to upload and others from ktv.

Just reached home from ktv. Been awhile since I went karaoke-ing..lol. Had our first soci soc meeting this afternoon. Not bad, we are getting somewhere. But the website is definitely not. Lol. I think we need professional help there.. Beginning to feel the pressures of being in the marketing cell. I really have no experience in sales and hate delivering sales pitches. No one would be persuaded by me I tell you. But never mind. I will put in my best and overcome this fear of sales. My uni life.. must be daring.

As I said, I just came home from ktv with the ts practical group. (Not the whole group though.. only Fuzzy, Jocelyn, Jason, Wes and moi.) Fun, fun, fun. But I didn't like the fact that they allow smoking in there.. guess you all know which ktv I am referring to now. Then because we had a 4 hour free thing, we ended at like 12am. By this time, most bus services had ended and I had no 190 to get home by. So we took 174 (because there was no mrt either) to bukit batok and I took a cab from there. At least the cab fare would be cheaper. Hate it that I don't have a car. Hahaha. Better still, give me a chauffeur. Taking buses is turning me into a stoner. I begin stoning whenever I sit in a same spot for more than 10min, after trainings from taking bus to school. 1hr bus rides are no fun, especially since we cannot do much readings also, lest we get dizzy and puke all over our course packs. HAHAHA. Which brings me to the next point.. I will be registering for my driving lessons soon. Of course, the wadever theories first. Hopefully by next year I can get my liscense and MAYBE own a vehicle to drive around in. LOL. *pray*pray*pray*

Comments