[o246fe]

Everyone's blogging about the haze. Everyone. And being the kind of person that I am, (even though I know I blogged abt the haze too.. ) I shall leave the haze as it is (meaning at such an irritating lvl that everyone has to blog abt it) and blog about other stuff.

So it happens that I went kbox this morning with my cousin jacqueline and my sis. I got many cousins so I have to name them for easy reference. And back to kbox. It was a totally erm.. not exactly a nice experience. Oh well.. but I found some songs which I have not tried and *ahem* I think I can sing them relatively well. Yay.. more kbox sessions to come. Then I saw GERKSIN when I left kbox. It so happened that she was also there for kbox! I super uber long nv see her already and you can imagine how hyper I was when I saw her. Then after tt I went guardian pharmacy and I saw Jacky at the cashier! He's working there now. But I didn't say hi to him cos I think he doesn't recognise me anyway. Heee.. Then I saw shanyi coming up the escalator. Meet so many people in one day so cool right? Btw our KLunch was delicious! Ok, feeling a little tired now.. shall go to slp. Will blog more abt kbox when I have the time and am in the correct place.

Comments