[o248fe]

Many have complained about the background music of my blog. So I have removed it. Yesh. All gone. Previously the music couldn't be heard by mozilla users. Now, even IE users cannot hear it! Muahaha..

Ok, so lately it seems the topic of death is recurring in my life. People are talking about dying in the real way, not as a form of exclamation. It just gets me down and moody and reminds me of this past year's events. Sigh. Then I watched Tokyo Story today (finally) and even though I was nodding away nearly falling asleep, I teared when the Mother passed away.. the process just pierced my heart and squeezed it tight.

Might be feeling grouchier than usual these days.. things are getting me confused easily. Dare not think too much or my head will explode. If I had the money I really would go disappear again for awhile. Doubt people will notice tho.. lol. Feel really crappy tonight. I feel myself crumbling again. Shall go find some way to haul myself out of this rut.

Held back by my past... thrown into the future... with nothing but: memories.

Comments