[o252fe]

Had another freaking nightmare last night. I just fell asleep, and almost immediately got this dream. I know all this because I was at this point where I know I am slipping into slumber. All of a sudden I was in this prone position (the position I was in when I fell asleep) on my side and I saw a pair of legs advancing towards me. They were human, and the person attached to this pair of legs wore a red shirt. But I cannot tell for sure if it was a male or female. But the person definitely had a very intimidating voice. He/she was saying something about some test to me, and walking towards me. And since I cannot move, I can only watch the feet moving closer towards me. By this time, the ground started melting and I was being engulfed by the floor, sort of like quicksand. Then there was a gigantic fan with blades whirring that was coming towards my feet. The person also began laughing in a mocking tone, with an evil edge to it. So of course by instinct you would want to get away, but I couldn't. I felt like I was immobile, or as the chinese say, "Bei4 gui3 ya1" (squashed by ghost). I really struggled and screamed in silence. Then a switch went off in my head when I realised that I had been sleeping on my bed. All of a sudden, that fan became my normal clip fan again, and the floor stopped sinking. I got released from my immobility and I woke up, ok more like jumped up from my bed, heart racing madly and just gasping for breath. Managed to fall asleep more peacefully after that, though it took me some time to fall asleep, since I became so alert after the shock. Who says I cannot have 2 nightmares in a row. Humph.

Speaking of nightmares, I've got Day-mares too. I reverted to my accident-prone self again. Tripped on the pavement, kicked my toe into a metal thingy from the trolley full of clothes, and hit my head IN the car. Sob.

Comments