[o255fe]

I dreamt that one mosquito attacked my feet when I was sleeping last night. Hmmz.. now I wonder if it was a dream at all 'cos my feet are really starting to itch at spots. Oh I just found a mosquito bite. So it wasn't a dream after all. Zzzz...

People who take the bus, or any public transport for that matter, please. Please be courteous. Don't be the selfish pigs you are and do whatever you like including actions that irritate people.

This morning, a guy sat behind me and kept kicking my the back of my chair. It's not only irritating, but it is also shocking ok. How would you like me to do that to you, you irritating IDIOT. And it wasn't because he had too big of a thigh and too long and fat legs that the seat berth wasn't enough for his short and very stubby legs. So I simply cannot understand why he must kick my chair or rap his fingers on it. Or hit his bag buckles on it. Bloody idiot. I curse he rolls off the overhead bridge stairs because those legs of his are soooooo incompetent.

Another common source of irritation is women with long hair. Ok maybe not only women , but also some specimen of the male species, what with the state of our society currently. But anyway, those with long hair, especially whose hair ends are for some reason, spiky, please DO NOT let them hang at your sides of your arms. I know you may be too poor to afford a proper sweater to protect your arms from the air-con, but I assure you, hair is not exactly the best insulator of heat. So, please let them hang properly in front of your shoulders instead of the side, where it absolutely tickles the person next to you UNLESS the person is wearing long sleeves or has super thick skin (maybe that's why they are so inconsiderate). HOWEVER, that does not mean you are allowed to flick your hair so often that you flick it once every minute. ALSO do not flick it so your hair brushes the fellow passenger's face because your shampoo doesn't exactly smell so great, no matter what. You piss me off, and you are fat and stinky forever.

Oh well, rantings from a person who has been taking the bus too often for long journeys.

Comments