[o257fe]

Just had dinner and a dessert of mango pudding made by my dearest mother. Don't really like mangos but hmm.. it tastes alright. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep. Think I am slowly and surely growing fat.
Things expand with heat, and contract when heat is lost. Therefore I have come to a conclusion that my skull expanded when I left lt11. Because, dear friends, lt11 is freezing cold. When I left the lt, I immediately got a splitting headache. My skull must had expanded when I left the freezing confines of the lt and into the humid outside. Hahaha.. I know if jason and wes are reading this they will be still shaking their heads at my ridiculous theory. W E V.

Going to watch another episode of 金田一 later! Viewing starts at 12am! By invitation only! HAHAHA. Okay.. dunno why am I sounding so cheeky in this post. Must be the extra sugar in the mango pudding.

Comments