[o262fe]

Remember when I just extracted my wisdom teeth last year. The drilling, the pulling, the blood, the stitches and best of all, the ANAESTHESIA. I have a low tolerance for pain and if I didn't have anaesthesia, I would had died. The tedious after care of squirting your wound with water so that things don't get stuck in your wound and cause infection, the impossibility of having too strenuous of a workout (my heart felt like it was in my mouth pumping away and apparently my wound bled again, the pain kept me in agony outside pjc's gym, crouched by the pillar). Not being to open your mouth too wide because the wounds are fresh and the stitches would tug at the gums, even brushing my teeth was pure torture. Then there was the suffering of eating from that infamous dirty stall because they were the only stall that sold congee soft enough that it doesn't require me to chew. Of course, I got smart and bought the instant congee, but I still looked like a refugee huddling my cup congee when the rest are having their 'cup' of carrot cake or fish 'n' chips. Hahaha I make wisdom tooth extraction such a big hoohaa and a torture that seems worse than having your legs chopped off and having your body run over and over again by a 5tonner. One must be thinking, why did I suddenly remember this out of nowhere in my hectic life? Because. Because I have a dental appointment tomorrow. BUT, dentists never scare me. In fact, I love going to dentists because they can help me clear whatever rubbish hiding within my teeth or whatsoever. Keeps my pearly 'whites' clean =]

Dear friends, I know now is a period of frustrations and stress... I am just a phonecall or a msn messenger away. Jiayou!

Comments