[o265fe]

2 people stepped on me. And they didn't even say sorry. How rude. They either had super thick skins and no nerves to feel that they were stepping comfortably on a human foot or just chose to ignore that they were comfortably stepping on a human foot because it is not theirs anyway. Rude people. :6

This morning on the bus beside me, this weird man was pretending he was the bus driver. He got on at the same bus stop as me, and sat beside me when he could had chosen many other fully empty seats. I guess the seat beside mine was the best one from which he could see the driver and whatever. And please. He's like maybe in his 30s, skinny and tanned. I was studying my Japanese conversation and out of the corner of my eye I could see him rubbing his thigh and turning his hands. (Nothing sexual here, dirty minds..) Then I turned a little to look at him after he had been doing it for like 10min. And then I realised that he was 'turning' the steering wheel and 'pulling' the handbrake, 'pressing' the door button and even 'checking' the roads for oncoming vehicles. By now I was trying very hard not to giggle. In my mind I was thinking, what was he trying to do? But whenever he saw another 188 in the opposite direction, he would quickly take out his little piece of paper and copy down the number plate (I know this because I really cannot help but find out what made him stop his 'driving' and write so earnestly). I think he is targeting his next 'bus' for his 'job'. Anyway, it was really hilarious to see him turning the big steering wheel whenever the bus had to make a turn and he really looked like he was holding a REAL steering wheel in his hands. But as the journey went on, I got scared of him. He looked like he will kill someone who might disturb his 'driving'. And I had to alight soon. So when I pressed the bell and the stupid bell didn't work, I panicked. But the bus stopped at the traffic light and at that moment the man hurriedly moved aside to let me get out. He really didn't want someone to disturb him. At least I got off the bus. Phew.

Me: いい 天気ですね。 おでかけですか。
B:  ええ。 ちょっと 郵便局まで。
Me: そですか。 いってらっしゃい。
B:  いってきます。
-------
Me: これ かきめで おねがいします。
C:  Australia ですね。 370円です。
Me: それから、この にもつも おねがいします。
C:  船便ですか。 航空便ですか。
Me: 航空便わ いくらですか。
C:  500円です。
Me: どのくらい かかりますか。
C:  2、3日です。
Me: じゃ、航空便で おねがいします。

Comments